Commonly used methods of stainless steel processing
- 1. The forging method can be used for stainless steel processing, and a part of the tube can be punched out, so that the outer diameter can be reduced.
- 2. The stainless steel processing can use the roller method. We can put the core inside the stainless steel pipe, and the outside can be pressed by a roller for round edge processing.
- 3. The stamping method can be used for stainless steel processing. The tapered core can be expanded to the desired size and shape on the punching machine.
- 4. The bulging method can be used for stainless steel processing: one is to place rubber in the tube, and compress it with a punch to make the tube protrude; into the desired shape, the production of bellows is mostly used in this method
- 5. Stainless steel processing can be used. Bending forming method: There are three commonly used methods, one method is called stretching method, the other method is called stamping method, the third roller method, there are 3-4 rollers, two fixed rollers, one Adjust the roll, adjust the fixed roll distance, and the finished pipe is bent.
- 6. The roller method can be used for stainless steel processing: place the core in the tube, and push the outer periphery with rollers for round edge processing.
- 7. Rolling method can be used for stainless steel processing: generally without mandrel, it is suitable for the inner edge of thick-walled pipes.
QUICK LINKS: FAQ | Stainless Steel Sheet Metal Fabrication| Metal cases Aluminum case suppliers | Alu Bracket | Sheet Metal Custom | CNC Stamping Parts | OEM Custom Radiator Support Bracket | Metal Frames | Sheet Metal Chassis | Mounting Bracket |